(Redirected from Tities)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Titi is a New World monkey in the genus Callicebus.
Titi may also refer to:
|Look up titi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Central American squirrel monkey, referred to as the "titi monkey" in Costa Rica
- Geoffroy's tamarin, referred to as "titi monkey" in Panama
- Māori name for the sooty shearwater (Puffinus griseus)
- Titi or Tyti, ancient Egyptian queen
- Cristian Chagas Tarouco (born 1988), Brazilian footballer
- Thierry Henry (born 1977), French footballer
- Titi Camara (born 1972), Guinean footballer
- Titi (singer) Senegalese singer
- Yityish "Titi" Aynaw, Israeli model
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Titi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.